1099's - Review Payments Made to Contractors

As this New Year begins, it is important for all business owners/ employers to prepare and issue 1099s to the recipients, and file with IRS.

The 1099 tax form, referred to as “Information Return, by IRS” should be sent by the company to the independent contractors if it paid more than $600 to them during the year.The January 31st deadline only applies to Form 1099-MISC with an amount in box 7, Nonemployee Compensation.⠀⠀

If you need help filing contact us.